Cloud Defensive Optimized Weapon Light (OWL)
- A USA-made electrical system, built with the most efficient components money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty.
- Includes a Samsung 18650 30Q (85-90 min run time) and a Sanyo/Panasonic 18650 GA (105-110 min run time). Unlike it is peers, OWL will produce useable light for a minimum of 8 straight hours.
- Accepts most secure and unprotected 18650 batteries.
- Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the most up to date beam in the industry and no less than 50,000 Candela.
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Battery changes at the moment are lightning fast and easy to do.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully ambidextrous, reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position.
- Field-Serviceable Lens allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds by the end-user.
- Dual-tool built into the tailcap.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to maintain.
- Lifetime Warranty and Made in america.
- WIDTH 2.76″
- HEIGHT 1.26″
- LENGTH 5.255″
- WEIGHT 9.9 oz. (11.00oz with 18650 battery)
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum, Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hardcoat”
One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics fits any picatinny rail.
About 1,250 Lumens Focused Into The Most up to date Beam In The Industry and At Least 50,000 Candela
Quick-Disconnect Light Head & Tail Cap and Field Serviceable Lens
Reversible and Fully Ambidextrous, Use Right or Left Handed
Weight: 11.00oz with 18560 battery