Arcturus’ 80% Wool Military Blanket is a great blanket for the car, home, and outdoors. This durable blanket is made to keep you warm. Hemmed on 4 sides with orange stitching, our blanket weighs in at over 4 lbs.
Wool blankets are great as emergency blankets that may be stored in vehicles and shelters.
Our blanket is 64″ x 88″ and is made with 80% and a 550 grams per square meter density. This makes the blanket very warm.
Available in two colors: Olive Green, Military Gray, and Navy Blue
Please note that as a military-grade wool blanket, it is going to have a slight odor which is very normal for this sort of emergency survival blanket. We have found that machine washing with a regular detergent and line-drying two to three times will make this blanket odorless, soft and a perfectly comfy blanket on the couch or in the bedroom.
Note: Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it secure for you and your family.
HEAVY AND WARM – The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (grams per square meter). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
80% WOOL – Wool is a time-tested natural fabric so that they can keep you warm, even when wet. The rest of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers.
MACHINE WASHABLE – This US military-grade wool blanket will have a slight odor, which is very normal for wool blankets. After a couple of washes, our wool blanket becomes very soft and comfortable for home use. Even as you’ll be able to tumble-dry on low, we recommend line-drying to increase the life of your blanket.
GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING – Hemmed on all sides with orange lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, Even as standing up to rugged use and abuse.
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL – Large size (64″ x 88″) size will keep you and a friend cozy Even as camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an out of doors concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.