Why waste time and energy finding kindling with regular fire starters that may or may not even catch a spark?! Regular twigs and branches in their natural environments will not light unless they are extremely dry.
With this reliable pocket-sized tool, You’re going to at all times be ready to start a fire. Our fire starter comes complete with a solid compact magnesium bar that can be utilized hundreds of times, or until the magnesium runs out. Simply shave some magnesium into a pile and easily spark the shavings (yes, even in wet or humid surroundings). The shavings will quickly spark into a flame so You’ll be able to ignite larger pieces of wood.
Waterproof, weatherproof, and built for long-lasting durability—this is an essential addition to your supplies for camping, hiking, trekking, boating, hunting, commute, survival and emergencies. As a bonus, we have included a mini compass to help supplement your navigation needs.
• Overall dimensions: 3” x ⅜” x 1”
• Conveniently compact size
• Waterproof & weatherproof
• Solid magnesium body (silver color)
• Black flint striking rod
• Serrated metal striker
• Mini compass—size: 4.5mm x 20mm dia.
• Detachable silver ball chain link
HOW TO USE:
1 – Gather tinder (dry branches, bark, grass, pine needles, lint, paper, etc.) of the most popular size/amount.
2 – Use the serrated edge of the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
3 – You’ll be able to either sprinkle the magnesium shavings during the tinder pile, or scrape the shavings into a cluster to the minimum size of a U.S. quarter coin.
4 – Then hold the flint at an angle over the pile, even as forcefully sliding your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
5 – Continue to slide the striker against the flint until the sparks land directly onto the shavings pile and ignite a flame.
For first-time use, stripping the protective layer of paint from the striker before starting your fire will help produce the best results.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value imaginable. You’re going to enjoy the quality, function and usefulness our All-Weather Emergency 2-IN-1 Fire Starter & Magnesium Fuel Bar has to offer.
IMPORTANT: Avoid receiving counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark safe by US Trademark Law.
Compact pocket size
Waterproof & weatherproof
3″ x 1″ Solid magnesium bar with flint
Single-sided serrated striker
Bonus items: Compass & Detachable ball chain
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: SE FS374 All-Weather Emergency 2-IN-1 Fire Starter and Magnesium Fuel Bar, Flint and Steel Kit$5.15
- Potable Aqua Water Purification Treatment - Portable Drinking Water Treatment for Camping, Emergency Preparedness, Hurricanes, Storms, Survival, and Travel (50 Tablets)$7.40
- PSKOOK Bow Drill Kit Fire Starter Primitive Wood Survival Practice Friction Fire Tool Scout Outdoor Activity Kits for Teaching Outward Bound Training (Generation 1)$14.80