Fenix takes the PD35 V2.0 flashlight to the next level with higher output and longer runtimes in their 2018 upgrade on a fan favorite. Now fitted with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the PD35 V2.0 reaches up to 1000 lumens output with 273 yards max throw distance, for brighter searching & inspecting. Fenix has retained the same dual tail switch/side switch combination even as upgrading the side button to a durable, stainless steel switch. With 5 brightness outputs and Strobe, the PD35 V2.0 is a brilliant choice for on a regular basis carry, camping, automotive work, household and emergency backup.
The PD35 V2.0 operates the use of 1x 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries with up to 430 hours runtime (in comparison to 150 hours on the PD35!) The slim 1″ body tube and compact body make it easy to carry the PD35 in pockets. And with an IP68 waterproof rating, you’ll use this high performance flashlight in rain, sleet or snow.
•LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
• Battery Supported: 1x 18650 or 2x CR123A
• Brightness & Runtimes:
++ Turbo: 1000 lumens / 2 hr 50 min
++ High: 350 lumens / 5 hr 10 min
++ Mid: 150 lumens / 12 hr 25 min
++ Low: 50 lumens / 29 hr 30 min
++ Eco: 3 lumens / 430 hr
++ Strobe: 1000 lumens / —
• Peak Beam Distance: 273 yards
• Peak Beam Intensity: 15,600 cd
• IP Rating: IP68, submersible 2m
• Have an effect on Resistance: 1m
Upgraded Features in PD35 V2.0
• 273 yards throw distance (73 yards more than PD35 TAC)
• Intuitive controls for simple operation
• Longer runtimes up to 430 hours (in comparison to 140 hours w/ PD35 TAC)
• Improved side switch design constructed from durable stainless steel
UPGRADED 1000 LUMEN OUTPUT – Upgraded for 2018, the PD35 V2.0 features a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED capable of up to 1000 lumens output and 273 yards throw making it brighter and more powerful than ever.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE – Regulate On/Off operation via the tactical tail cap and adjust through 5 brightnesses + Strobe with the upgraded stainless steel side switch.
UP TO 430 HOURS RUNTIME – Get more done per charge! Operating on 1x 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery or 2x CR123A non-rechargeable batteries, the PD35 V2.0 now offers up t0 430 hours runtime on Eco and an impressive nearly 3 hours on Turbo.
LIGHTWEIGHT FOR EDC – The lightweight and compact body would possibly not weigh you down and fits comfortably in your pocket or in the included holster, making this an excellent on a regular basis carry flashlight. A removable pocket clip and lanyard add even more carrying options.
RECHARGEABLE BUNDLE – Fenix PD35 V2.0 flashlight, Fenix 2600mAh micro-USB rechargeable 18650 battery, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare rubber boot, instruction sheet, warranty card and LumenTac charging cable
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Fenix PD35 V2.0 2018 Upgrade 1000 Lumen Flashlight with Fenix 2600mAh Built-in USB Rechargeable Battery & LumenTac Charging Cable$80.51
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500U 3500mAh direct USB rechargeable 18650 Li-ion (built-in charging circuit) battery with Edisonbright BBX3 battery case$22.95
- 2 Pack Fenix ARB-L18-2600 Protected 18650 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries with EdisonBright BBX3 battery carry case - Designed for TK75 TK16 PD35 PD32 TK22 TK35 ARE-X1 ARE-C1 ARE-C2 and more$21.95