TITAN Survival’s products are trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts everywhere in the world, because our superior quality means Superior Performance.
Our patented SurvivorCord integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our Top-Rated MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We’ve then included a single strand of waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is sometimes called Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for:
– Tying down items to your car or backpack.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a travel wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
– Along with its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
– When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
– “The guts”, or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
– Slowly lowering y equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
– Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
– Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We hopefully back all TITAN products with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try TITAN Survival today and you’ll be able to never purchase another brand again!
EXCLUSIVE PATENTED PARACORD – Originally designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord is a 620 LB tensile strength paracord that integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN’s trusted MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord is safe by U.S. Patents 9,528,204 & 9,926,652, with other International patents pending. There simply isn’t a better paracord available. DON’T BE FOOLED BY IMPOSTERS!
MONO FISHING LINE – Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
WAXED JUTE TINDER – Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you’ll be able to have an instant fire.
MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE – Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, travel-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you’ll be able to think up.
THE TITAN PROMISE – We’re an American Veteran-Owned business, and all authentic TITAN products have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you are unhappy with our products in any way, we will be able to completely refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Titan 550 Paracord/550 Cord/Survival Cord | Black | Patented U.S. Military Type III 100% Nylon Parachute Cord (3/16" Diameter) with Integrated Fishing Line, Fire-Starter, and Snare Wire.$24.98
- Titan Bow Shackles for Paracord Bracelets (5-Pack) | Premium Stainless Steel Metal Clasps Holds up to 1650 lbs in an Emergency.$19.99
- Spool Tool (Black) – The Ultimate Paracord Tool for Your Bug Out Bag, Survival Kit or Paracord Crafts. Holds up to 100' of Paracord!!$16.49
- TITAN WarriorCord | BLACK | 103 CONTINUOUS FEET | Exceeds Authentic MIL-C-5040, Type III 550 Paracord Standards. 7 Strand, 5/32" (4mm) Diameter, Military Parachute Cord.$18.30